For the first time in modern history, the 13 trillion dollar financial services industry, which hasn't meaningfully changed in over a century, is being modernized. Blockchain (which raised the largest Series A in the industry) is at the forefront of this revolution. Our software is helping millions - from single individuals to the largest institutions - across the globe access a financial system that is open, accessible and radically more efficient.
We're looking for a proactive Operations Associate to head up and manage our growing London office. No job is too big or too small - it is a highly visible role that will work closely with everyone in the organization, including the CEO. This is an opportunity to get exposure to every department from marketing to recruiting to finance to business functions. This person will report to the VP of Operations & Finance. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Provide administrative support, including but not limited to scheduling travel, tracking incoming guests and employees, managing the corporate apartment, ordering catered lunches and office supplies, and receiving packages.
- Plan logistics for company events, conferences, meetings, and interviews.
- Work in close collaboration with the VP of Operations & Finance in managing company-wide finances and accounting functions.
- Troubleshoot unforeseen issues like office repairs, and broken or lost equipment.
- Besides being the face of the organization, this person will become a key internal stakeholder in everyone's onboarding and success.
- Responsible for operations of the London office and work in close collaboration with the New York based team.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute quickly and efficiently in a dynamic environment with ever-changing and competing demands.
- A track record in thinking on your feet, intelligence, and ambition.
- Strong presentation and communication skills when interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are a self-aware solutions provider with empathy towards the people you work with.
- Attention to detail and superb organization skills that friends describe as OCD but you know it stems from your perfectionist nature.
- You have a whatever-it-takes attitude that does not let any project or task go undone.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Accessible office location in the heart of London (Shoreditch).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Resume or LinkedIn profile.
- Most importantly, a GIF you really like.