Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
As the Head of User Operations you will be responsible for growing and managing Blockchain's global support team to ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service. With millions of users seeking answers to questions about their interactions with digital assets, it's imperative that our support team is optimized to deliver a world-class experience.
The right candidate is able to make tough, data-backed decisions in a high-stakes, high-speed environment. They are passionate and love taking a macro strategy and working in the weeds with Team Leaders on any and all issues.
The Head of User Operations will serve as the voice for our community to ensure that our product development aligns with user generated feedback. This is a full-time position based in London or New York. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Develop a macro scaling strategy and hiring plan that allows us to educate hundreds of thousands of new users a week and bring millions of new users into the age of digital finance.
- Design novel customer experiences that challenge conventional customer service for new technologies and products at scale including market definition, product engagement, support and exchange services.
- Develop and improve customer support best practices and playbooks that reflect our commitment to achieving the highest standard of satisfaction, excitement and loyalty.
- Align with Team Leads to deliver seamless customer support for bug escalation and issue resolution.
- Lead all customer service operations including volume forecasting, channel selections, product failure analysis and app store product reviews.
- Partner with Product to be the inward facing "Voice of the Customer."
- Develop and maintain excellent content to help deflect and mitigate user confusion.
- This role will be highly hands-on, super creative, and collaborative across user research, go-to-market, marketing, brand and engineering activities.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- 5+ years of experience as customer support leader in tech, financial services or consumer platforms.
- 3-5+ years of experience building a high functioning customer service footprint across Americas, EU and APAC.
- Experience in delivering customer experience & service over a variety of channels.
- Ability to transform or build customer experiences from inception.
- Experience managing a small to medium employee base in addition to the ability to work independently during initial development stages.
- Strong communication, problem solving, and collaboration skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% to global locations.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Great office location in Shoreditch (London).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Apple Equipment.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).