Join us in the digital token revolution and help us build the new app ecosystem.
Gem is a Venice Beach, CA, based software product company whose mission is to build tools and products to help everyone participate in the digital marketplace and benefit from the emerging blockchain application ecosystem. During the past four years we have established ourselves as technology leaders and experts in the space, and we're actively hiring those galvanized by the potential of blockchain and cryptocurrency to join our team.
About the role
Gem is looking for an entrepreneurial-minded Executive Assistant will work closely with the CEO and CCO to bring order and sanity to their fast-paced world. Additionally, their influence will reach across the organization, as this role is built to evolve based on the passions of the Gem in it. At Gem there are no observers, only participants, so the EA will bring their own genius to build the company.
Check out THIS VIDEO to hear from a Gem Executive Assistant.
What you'll do
- Be the gatekeeper for all emails and requests - you're astute as to what's important, and what can be handed off/postponed
- Help craft presentations and proposals
- Coordinate travel, meetings, and calls
- Act as a research and documentation wizard - you arm the leaders with the information they need and help to document every step of the way
- Correspond with clients and partners
- Act as the glue that holds together the office - you'll be a guiding force for events, office operations, company culture, and social media.
What you'll need
- Must get a thrill out of pulling back the curtain and seeing the inner workings of a technology company - entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged!
- Exceptional organizational skills with a no-ball drop mentality
- You enjoy a state of constant learning - questions you don't know the answer to only make you more galvanized to explore
- Acute business acumen and judgement
- Engaging, warm, and professional communication skills, both written and oral
- An ability to see what needs to be done and execute on it with minimal supervision
- Can prioritize projects and shift attention among changing tasks and priorities
- Education: Bachelor degree required; 3 years of relevant experience
- Local LA candidates only
Nice to have
- Creative and savvy when it comes to social media
- Event planning experience
- Operations/Office management experience
We read every cover letter, tell us what you're passionate about!