Growth Marketer About the company
Abra enables you to invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, easily, quickly, and securely. Our vision is an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone.
About Us: https://www.abra.com/about-us/
Abra in the News: https://www.abra.com/press/ About the position
We are seeking an experienced growth marketer to drive profitable user acquisition in scalable ways. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, our ideal candidate is ambitious, creative, and resourceful, and has a data-driven, results-oriented mindset.
You are also energized by the prospect of joining a rapidly growing startup where you will shape the strategy, roll your sleeves up, and have a tremendous impact. What you'll do:
Who you are:
- Work with a cross-functional team consisting of design, product, engineering, and marketing to ideate, prioritize, scope, test, and measure experiments to accelerate profitable growth
- Establish a reporting framework to prioritize and measure growth activities
- Drive the strategic direction and execute our existing acquisition programs, including (but not limited to) paid acquisition, SEO, and ASO
- Manage external agency partner(s) as needed to help deliver on objectives
- Identify and implement tools and systems that accelerate growth and business insights (we use mParticle as our data layer)
What we offer:
- 3-10 years of digital marketing experience, with expertise in mobile acquisition and conversion optimization (level of the role will be adjusted according to level of experience, but you *must* at least meet the minimum requirement)
- Strong knowledge of digital media planning, execution, optimization
- Experience managing cross-channel digital attribution models across online and offline efforts
- You're committed to learning about the latest tactics in digital and mobile marketing and have a passion for testing new channels and opportunities
- Knowledge of SQL, strong Excel; Python a huge plus. Experience with Periscope is also helpful, but not required.
- Be excited about rolling up your sleeves - we're a lean team and everyone needs to be willing to dive in
- Strong communication skills and extremely collaborative - growth is a team sport
- Think and act like an owner
- Medical, Dental, and 401K
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity, commensurate with a company at our stage
- Catered lunch daily with both healthy and unhealthy options and an office stocked with snacks across the spectrum
- Unlimited PTO. We trust you to get your work done.
- Work in one of the hottest and fastest-changing industries around - it's an amazing environment for learning and professional growth
- The opportunity to shape your own role and have a very high impact on the company