Back To All Jobs Product Manager, Identity
San Francisco, CA Help us build an open financial system for the world.
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by creating an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. In order to do that securely and effectively for customers around the world and across a variety of devices, Coinbase must build and continuously improve world-class systems to understand and authenticate our users. We're seeking a hands-on product manager to lead the product efforts of our Identity team. RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be responsible for building authentication systems for Coinbase and GDAX, helping secure our users accounts.
- You will be responsible for building identity systems that help verify users' identities, in order to provide better access to financial services.
- Work directly with other product managers, functional leaders across the company, and engineering teams to prioritize, define, and build the most rigorous and effective set of authentication and verification services in the world.
- Achieve continuous improvements to authentication methodologies that improve user security, while maintaining or improving user experience.
- Explore novel methods and technologies to verify users.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Leadership experience within the domains of privacy, identity/auth and/or user security, with one of more successful products or services.
- Experience developing both back-end systems and front-end interfaces strongly preferred.
- Excel at understanding complex problems and designing simple solutions for them.
- The ability to lead through influence.
- Experience working directly with product and engineering teams.
- Understanding of effective agile processes.
- An ongoing interest in digital currency or a strong desire to learn.
- Exhibit our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution.
- Excellent references.