Back To All Jobs Product Designer - GDAX
San Francisco, CA
Our mission at GDAX is to create an open financial system for the world. The creation of safe and easy to use exchanges serves as a bridge for people and institutions to get their local currency into and out of digital currency. The GDAX platform is a core piece of infrastructure in the digital currency ecosystem, providing 24/7 access to digital currency markets.
At GDAX, we focus on the products and services that are uniquely enabled by digital currency and find ways to offer them in a safe, easy to use and regulated environment.
We are looking for exceptional Product Designers to support the rapid scaling and development of the GDAX platform. We value positive energy, clear communication, continuous learning and efficient execution. Responsibilities
- Take high level product ideas from conception to mockups and finished renderings, working directly with the engineering team and product managers through all stages of the process
- Provide product vision and leadership in making digital currency easier to use and trusted
- Implement user flows, interactions, and experiences that are simple, intuitive, and consistent across web and mobile platforms
Nice to have
- Strong online portfolio to demonstrate your design skills
- Understanding of what makes great user experience
- Ability to create detailed mockups and work directly with engineers
What to send We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Knowledge of financial systems and/or the digital currency industry