Bored with your current role? Join us and be part of one of the most exciting project in the IT industry right now !
Who are we?
What do our employees say about us?
Innovation - Leading edge technology - Collaboration - Having a voice - Being part of the future...Those are key words that our fantastic team use when describing why they work at TradeIx...
Required Skills & Experience
- Candidate should have a genuine demonstrable interest in Software quality, ideally ISTQB/ISEB certified.
- Experience working with standard API/ Web test automation tools (swagger, postman, selenium)
- Experience using Continuous Integration as part of the development process with a working knowledge of CI tools (Jenkins, Travis CI or CircleCI)
- Ideal candidate would have a background in testing financial applications.
- Strong manual and automation testing experience.
- Heavy Agile QA and SCRUM development experience with accompanying knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, role requires the ability and flexibility to effectively collaborate with multi geo located groups.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of SDLC.
- Good understanding of at least 1 ERP solution.
- Good technical knowledge and experience of server and data storage environments.
- Ability to work on own initiative with strong organisation, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Already holding a release/test management/test lead role.
- Quality champion and SCRUM team point of call for quality process and procedures.
- Work with QA Manager to ensure quality and timeliness of projects.
- Reviewing of test plans, test cases developed by test team ensuring adequate coverage and quality, work with various stakeholders in approval of test plan and test effort estimations.
- Working as part of SCRUM team in elicitation of features, review of business and technical documentation from QA/ Testability perspective.
- Gathering and reporting of key project quality metrics
- Work with QA Manager in Identifying tools for test reporting, test management, test automation, etc. and educate the team as required to be able to use those tools.