The ideal person
You will have experience as a full stack .NET web developer that has also built front ends in either React or Angular.
This role will quickly become a specialist front end role that requires a good foundation in SASS/CSS & TypeScript development. You will need to understand the concepts of what makes a good user experience as well as issues such as accessibility & multi-language support.
You are someone that is always striving to better what they deliver and how they deliver it.
You thrive in environments where you engage not just with the code you are writing but also the problem you’re trying to solve and always like to suggest and make improvements to work that has been assigned to you.
You are excited rather than worried about working in an environment where the development process is not fully established and keeps evolving over time.
To help build TradeIX’s front end applications in a way that they can scale to be used by 1000s of users, potentially across the globe. This role is almost exclusively front end development using the latest Angular framework.
Duties and responsibilities
- Developing high quality code using Angular 4.0 framework
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with business analysts; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimisation
- Independently install, customise and integrate commercial software packages
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code as required.
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure