Dovetail Digital Ltd. is a healthcare technology startup facilitating information sharing between existing medical record solutions. We are developing a network which will enable the transference of medical information with patient consent and auditing at its core. Medical record software is a $28billion industry and interoperability is essential to the improved care and better patient outcomes. We are using blockchain-related technology and encryption to make this goal possible. We carried out technical feasibility work during 2017 and recently received funding for further development, and to take our work into commercial production.
- Work with the development team to build a blockchain-based platform for electronic medical records (“EMR”)
- Help develop Golang and/or Kotlin Microservices for application
- Write data interpolators for cross data sharing between different platforms
- Integrating with existing EMR software
For this role, you will need:
- Experience with an object-oriented programming language (Go, Java, Python Etc)
- Worked in a software development environment for at least six months.
- Understanding & practice of Agile and TDD
In addition, one or more of these will be great to have:
- Blockchain interest or experience (Hyperledger Fabric most useful)
- Node.js experience (Typescript, ES6)
- DevOps experience (Docker, AWS, Rancher)
- Experience working with medical records software or data, in particular, FHIR or other HL7 standards.
Location and further information:
- WeWork Bishopsgate (showers, bike lockers, coffee/beer on tap, networking and social events)
- Starting as soon as possible
Compensation & benefits:
- £35 - 85k (Depending on the candidate & experience)
- Equity participation in the company
- 25 days of annual leave exclusive of public holidays
- Working on a greenfield, ground-breaking project
- Part of a growing team based in London