Our client are a fast-growing Blockchain company based in the South Bay Area are looking for a Lead iOS Engineer.
As a Lead iOS Engineer, you will work with our Product and UX team to build the most user-friendly multi-fiat and multi-crypto mobile wallet. You will also help with writing client-side test automation to assure that our solutions delight our customers. Finally, You are the go-to person on the team, leading other engineers technically to build great products.
- Collaboratively identify product requirements and design architecture with Product, UX
- Write client-side Swift code
- Integrate with Server Side APIs that facilitates cryptocurrency transactions on the blockchain
- Write automated tests for the client app (Unit, Functional, and Image analysis automation)
- Conduct early project scoping and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- +5 Years in client-side development in iOS Swift and Objective C
- Expertise in REST and RESTful APIs
- Experience in client side Test automation
- Experience in Git, continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
- Ability to work effectively, efficiently and independently with minimal oversight
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in modern test techniques such as Test and Behavior Driven Development (TDD and BDD)
- Familiarity with Agile / Scrum
Salary open up to $180,000 plus stock