Abra aims to be the WhatsApp of money. We're transforming the world of payments by making it simple to send money to anyone, anywhere, whether or not you have a bank account or credit card.
We are an early-stage startup with high aspirations, and backed by several top-notch investors. We already support over 50 currencies, and have launched worldwide!About the job:
Abra is seeking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to provide support to our CEO and team. This is a highly visible position that will be involved in many aspects of Abra's internal operations and external interactions.
This position will be responsible for managing the executives' calendars, travel arrangements, expense reports as well as arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, conferences, and special functions for the team. In addition will provide support in building complex presentations or assisting in various projects. Office Manager/Human Resource duties will also be part of this role.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to multi-task and prioritize and will be able to anticipate the executives' administrative needs and determine necessary resources to fulfill them by exercising independent judgment, great problem solving and advanced reasoning skills. A wide degree of creativity and autonomy is expected!
The person in this role will be entrusted with very sensitive information; so high level of confidentiality is a must.
Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly, both verbally and on paper, and with all levels of an organization is very important. If you are fluent in another language in addition to English, definitively a plus as well as familiarity with working in an international environment.
To be successful in Abra, which is a fast-paced start - up environment, you must be proactive in developing relationships across the company and flexible to be able to work often under time constraints.
Minimum work experience we are looking for is 5+ years supporting multiple executives or business leaders and someone great with computer applications (Google mail, calendar, etc.; as well as MS Office).
Finally, we are looking for someone who is passionate to help us grow our business!Responsibilities:
What we offer:
- Scheduling for CEO/executive staff members
- Expense reports
- Distribute weekly team meeting decks/monthly board decks
- Ensure NDA/agreements are fully executed and correctly filed
- Process onboarding for new hires
- Process terminations/resignations
- Schedule all interviews for open reqs
- Manage AngelList account
- Post open job reqs (LinkedIn/AngelList)
- Provide answers/resolutions for employee HR questions (ranging from benefits/stock options/leave of absence, etc.)
- Respond to marketing emails
- Take/configure/upload employee photos on website
- Order company swag
- Plan office events
- Order office supplies
- Purchase laptops
- Maintain/Organize Dropbox
- Order business cards
- Check/distribute mail
- Primary liaison for office/facility vendors
- Work with foreign banks to set up financial accounts
- Complete insurance audits as requested
- Submit account verifications
- Liaison with financial institution to ensure proper set up of accounts as requested (mobile app/Square 1/Leumi)
- Configure laptops for new employees
- Other projects as they arise
- Medical, Dental and 401(k)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity (full-time), commensurate with a company at our stage
- Catered lunch daily with both healthy and unhealthy options and an office stocked with snacks across the spectrum
- Unlimited PTO. We trust you to get your work done
- The opportunity to shape your own role
- The opportunity to have a high impact on the company, and hopefully on the world, too