Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are seeking three Platform Developer Interns for our London office. These interns will develop Blockchain software products and services for our millions of users as well as build our next generation of web applications. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Work on the most interesting and challenging problems in the bitcoin space.
- Be a part of a dedicated team committed to stability and robustness.
- Build reusable, modular code libraries for use across Blockchain's product line.
- Work on an industry-leading product with millions of users.
- Expose backend data to front-end teams for product development.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- The foremost quality for this or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Experience working with Java and relational databases.
- Thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions.
- Understand how all the pieces fit together (front-end, database, network layer, etc.) and how they impact the performance of your application.
- Rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of New York City.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to github, stackoverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).