Back To All Jobs Desktop Support - Part-time
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase stores more digital currency than any company in the world, making us one of the hottest and fastest growing companies around. Coinbase's IT Team is a small team working with all of Coinbase's lines of business. We focus on applications and services for Coinbase's internal employees and contractors. Our goal is to enable Coinbase team members to have the securest, easiest, and best experience to get their jobs done.
We are currently looking for a Desktop Support Engineer - part time to join our Desktop team. Responsibilities
- Utilize our our device management platforms to image our Mac and Chromebook laptops
- Create documentation and help maintain our asset inventory
- Perform workstation setups and breakdowns enabling new hires to hit the ground running
- Attention to detail
- Able to move and setup laptops, monitors, keyboards, mice and additional peripheral equipment throughout the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- H.S. Diploma
- A+ Certification preferred