We provide amazing support that establishes trust for our community of customers. We're looking for a Workforce Management Optimization Manager to join our team and help deliver exceptional customer experiences and achieve overall business objectives by maintaining/improving our agent-facing solutions, and the productivity/performance reporting workstream.
- An experienced (5+ years) operations specialist with at least 3 years of which in workforce management.
- You also have 5+ years of experience in people management and you're experienced with cross-functional stakeholder management.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, you're a master of call center metric interpretation, analysis, and reporting and you have experience with WFM software (Verint, NICE IEX, Aspect, etc.).
- You're also proficient with Google Sheets and Excel.
- You have an iterative approach to operational excellence and an advanced proficiency in exceptional organizational and program management skills, along with an ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and perform multiple tasks in a challenging, complex, and fast-paced environment.
Bonus points if you have:
- Own the program management for the WFM scheduling and real time tools, implementations and upgrades as well as all training needs within the department
- Lead and develop a high performing WFM team including schedulers and real-time analysts
- Work with site leaders to allocate and schedule resources
- Develop and implement communication cadences to keep stakeholders informed of performance against service level, budget, and other KPIs
- Identify areas of opportunity and implement innovative solutions to improve efficiency and customer experience
- Recommend and implement hiring plans that reflect workload requirements
- Consult with Operations, Recruiting, Finance, and Training for resource planning and space allocation
- Develop and administer creative scheduling solutions to increase call center staffing productivity
- Partner with regional WFM strategy and forecasting team to plan for upcoming impacts to volume
- Develop contingency plans, direct activities during problem resolution efforts and participate in post-resolution analysis
- Oversee proactive scheduling of discretionary activities such as training, meetings, and overtime