Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 20 billion in circulation and supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circle's payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle's SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle's suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value, Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be responsible for:
Circle's Product Marketing team leads go-to-market for our suite of products, and creates and executes campaigns to drive product growth. Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role at Circle, partnering closely with Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Finance among others. Different from many other Product Marketing teams, our team works across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving strategic segment specific launches and commercialization, and to growing product adoption post-launch. Circle is looking for a Segments & Solutions focused Product Marketing Manager who can develop and drive the GTM strategy for key customer segments for Circle, starting with Banks, Marketplaces & Fintechs. You'll own the buyer and influencer personas and become the expert for the Banking, Marketplaces & Fintech segments. In order to find success you'll have to partner with Sales and CS teams in executing GTM initiatives and drive the business forward. What you'll work on:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Lead analysis of Banking, Marketplaces & Fintech segments in understanding the buyers needs, pain points, and industry trends. Prepare and present strategic analysis and recommendation to senior management at various forums.
- Leverage the client and sales feedback to create and drive company positioning and messaging for Banking, Marketplaces & Fintech buyer segments and be able to discover and analyze potentially new segments as Circle continues to grow.
- Act as a banking and fintech persona expert both internally and externally in the crypto industry.
- Provide support and guidance to sales teams and customer success teams when called upon to participate in meetings with clients.
- Work with sales, marketing, product and customer success to create the story around the Circle suite of products and how they benefit your strategic segments and buyers to drive demand for USDC and increase adoption of our suite.
- Drive the creation of dynamic content and technical marketing collateral to support client needs.
- Drive the adoption and creation of segment specific playbooks and enable sales and marketing to execute on the plan.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees, families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience; B2B messaging & positioning experience preferred.
- Communication of complex information and processes in a streamlined, easy-to-understand fashion in writing and diagrams. Comfortable speaking publicly in group meetings.
- Strong understanding of sales concepts, sales processes, sales methodologies.
- Strong familiarity with Banking product line-up and an in-depth understanding of the principles of asset management, treasury management and investment markets.
- Creation and delivery of sales training program, including the content required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be capable of writing and creating content that tells the Circle story to customers and prospects.
- Ability to thrive in unstructured environments and bringing order to chaos
- A love of crypto and eagerness to constantly learn in the space.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Macbook preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.