Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world .
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role. What you'll be doing (ie. job duties):
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional Coinbase team leaders and Target company leadership to develop and drive pre- and post-close integration plans that help achieve strategic deal objectives
- Help drive the end-to-end M&A integration process, including supporting the due diligence process, developing and executing on integration plans, and measuring deal success against deal metrics
- Think on your feet and effectively problem solve if/when roadblocks and escalations emerge
- Assist with managing the overall process and timing for integration activities; conduct regular team meetings, monitor status, and drive proactive escalation/resolution of issues
- Serve as a trusted advisor and key resource to all integration teams, ensuring collaboration and information sharing among workstreams by managing cross-functional relationships through transparency, effective communication, and frequent updates
- Support the development of a world class integration program for M&A, allowing for repeatable and scalable processes that accelerate integration activities, including improving the M&A integration and functional integration playbooks
- Contribute to improving the Corporate Development team by enhancing existing processes and recruiting and developing new team members
Nice to haves:
- 3+ years of experience in M&A or post-merger integration within a publicly traded company or a premier consulting firm
- Results-oriented team member with effective written and verbal communication, problem-solving, and cross functional experience
- Strong program management skills, including demonstrated ability to craft deliverables, frameworks, and process improvements
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities against ambitious timelines
- Demonstrated ability to drive and implement cross-functional initiatives across a rapidly growing organization
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of experience in post-merger integration within a publicly traded company or a top-tier consulting firm
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency , Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here) .
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU , United Kingdom , and California . By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.