Abra is looking for an awesome product marketer to communicate the benefits of Abra to our users.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you'll be the voice of Abra to the customer, and the voice of the customer within Abra. You'll work with product management and user experience to distill customer insights and turn them into actionable marketing plans and communications. You will bring absolute clarity to understanding our target audiences, and defining our approach to these audiences. Responsibilities include:
Skills and requirements:Previous product marketing experience in consumer tech is required.
- Define product positioning and messaging. Work with the product & engineering teams to understand the product roadmap and create clear positioning and benefits; communicate this to in-country marketing teams and to the end user
- Conduct competitive analysis. Understand broadly the options our consumers and business have, and our relative strengths and weaknesses
- Launch new products. Work across the team and the organization to run the go-to-market for new feature launches
- Manage the Abra website. Create content for the website and manage external design and web development resources as needed. Manage the localization process as we expand into different countries. Own website analytics, content marketing, and SEO.
- Craft in-product communication. Work with product management and engineering to communicate features, benefits, and flows within the Abra app.
- Create educational tools such as videos, tutorials, and guides.
- Conduct in-person events. Represent Abra at select conferences and events
- Manage Abra's social media presence.
- "Other Stuff." We're a small group and everyone wears many hats. Be prepared to be flexible and take on additional responsibilities as required. As the organization grows, your responsibilities will shift.
You must have between 2-10 years of product marketing experience. Candidates on the more experienced end must be willing to roll up their sleeves; candidates on the less experienced end must be fast learners. Please do not apply if you do not have prior product marketing experience.Other requirements:
- Excellent written communication. This job requires a lot of writing. Being able to communicate clearly and concisely is essential. There is no copywriter. The copywriter is you.
- Strong knowledge of and interest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Highly customer focused. A good product marketer is always trying to learn more about the consumer, what they care about, and what will resonate. You'll be one of a few key people disseminating customer insights within the organization, and the main voice in communicating outward.
- Curious. We're building something new here. The right candidate will approach the opportunity with fresh eyes.
- Biased towards action. At the end of the day, insights are only as good if they're translated into action. Move fast.
- Highly organized. You'll be juggling a lot, and managing a lot of resources.
- Experience with market research. As part of your process, you will employ a variety of market research techniques, including 1:1 interviews, focus groups, and short surveys.