Join us in the digital token revolution and help us build the new app ecosystem.
Gem is a Venice Beach, CA, based software product company whose mission is to build tools and products to help everyone participate in the digital marketplace and benefit from the emerging blockchain application ecosystem. During the past four years we have established ourselves as technology leaders and experts in the space, and we're actively hiring those galvanized by the potential of blockchain and cryptocurrency to join our team.
This Product Leader will help set the strategic vision and lead the product and engineering team to build and market cutting edge blockchain consumer application. They will thrive in this highly technical and fast paced industry, and will have the hands-on skills to lead by example. As a key member of the executive team, they will influence the direction of our product and pioneer the way people interact with cryptocurrency.
What you'll do
- Work with customers, cross-functional stakeholders and the executive team to formulate a clear Product vision, process and roadmap to serve the needs of the market.
- Define, communicate and champion the product vision and strategy to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the Product process tracking customer adoption, retention, and revenue. And make changes and adjustments to meet the product objectives.
- Own the product roadmap and partner with the engineering team to develop and release the product.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales team to define the go-to-market strategy and launch of products including pricing and competitive positioning.
- Meet with customers and partners to explain the product roadmap and get input of future product direction and evolution.
- Act as an advocate serving as the public face of Product with press, market analysts, strategic partners, and other industry leaders.
- Influence business and industry practices by driving innovative ideas, solutions, and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Apply strong process and project management to drive deterministic product outcomes along predetermined timelines/milestones.
- Develop transparent budgeting, tracking, and reporting processes, and provide regular updates on progress against agreed upon objectives.
What you'll need
- Experience managing and growing B2C mobile applications from innovation to early traction; playing key product management role
- 5+ years in a Product leadership position
- Diverse experience in product management, marketing, defining and managing product roadmaps, managing product through lifecycle, pricing, etc.
- At least a base understanding of blockchain and a very high level of interest in this area with a commitment to become an expert in the field.
- Data driven with strong analytical skills; demonstrate customer centricity, strategy acumen and analytical ability to leverage data and research (both external and internal).
- Experience working with fast paced companies/startups.
- Proven track record in building partnerships with internal departments that lead to high performance, high output, and outstanding quality.
- Experience leading and working with cross-functional teams to turn insights into action.