Front End Developer
At Circle, we're shaking up the global economy by making money simple. With us, you can send money like a text — instant, secure and free — whether your friend is across the table or across the ocean. How exactly are we doing this? Unlike existing systems that are closed and proprietary, we use open internet standards and protocols, including the blockchain (allowing us to offer this service for free). Our mission is to connect every person in the world by exchanging value across borders, between currencies and among friends.
As part of the product engineering team, you’ll create and iterate upon product features that will shape the future of Circle’s product. You will join a team of engineers and designers that contribute ideas and code that help us to build an app that your friends and family love to use. What you'll work on
What you’ll bring to Circle
- Create, own, and iterate upon product features that shape the future of the web product
- Improve UI for our users to have better insight into their own interactions including messages and transactions with others
- Collaborate with a fun, passionate team to help craft elegant solutions to problems using the latest technologies
- Gain exposure to several product lines within the company
- Developing new UI components that allow for merchants to make personalized payment requests
- 5+ years experience building/running an application in production using modern web technology
- Experience working with Angular, React or Vue
- Insatiable desire to learn and improve your craft
- Enjoy building beautiful pages that customers love and crave
- Passion for writing beautiful and well tested code
- Interest in payments, fintech, blockchain or cryptocurrency
Circle is backed by $140 million from investors including Goldman Sachs, IDG China, Breyer Capital, Accel, General Catalyst, Baidu, CreditEase, and CICC. We’re full of passionate people with huge brains and small egos who are changing the way money moves, here and abroad.