At Circle, we're shaking up the global economy by making money simple. With us, you can send money like a text — instant, secure and free — whether your friend is across the table or across the ocean. How exactly are we doing this? Unlike existing systems that are closed and proprietary, we use open internet standards and protocols, including the blockchain (allowing us to offer this service for free). Our mission is to connect every person in the world by exchanging value across borders, between currencies and among friends.
As a critical member of the Recruiting team, the Recruiting Coordinator will support our candidates with an exceptional candidates experience through the hiring process. You’ll partner with our recruiters and hiring teams to support a fast-moving and high-volume hiring function through strong communication with both internal teams and candidates. You join a tight-knit, lean, dynamic, and detail-oriented team, so a collaborative spirit is a must.What you'll work on
What you’ll bring to Circle
- Maintain an exceptional candidate experience and support function for our global team
- Act as a point of contact for candidate communication including interview scheduling, updating candidates on application statuses, declinations and answering candidate questions
- Update and maintain accurate data in our Applicant Tracking System and run reports on recruiting activity and metrics
- Schedule a high volume of interviews for the team including phone, video and in-person interviews
- Improve our candidates and internal hiring experience by sharing and implementing new ideas and taking the lead on recruitment initiatives.
- 2+ years experience in an administrative role supporting a high-volume and fast-moving team
- Proven experience managing competing priorities and working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a customer-centric demeanor
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with an appetite for new challenges
- Ability and interest in working in an ambiguous, ever-evolving environment
- Desire to grow your career within the Talent Acquisition function
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville and we're backed by $140 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay for iOS and Android today.