Recruiter, Business (Boston)
Circle is on a mission to make it possible for everyone, everywhere to create and share value. We're building a new kind of consumer finance. Unlike existing systems that are closed and proprietary, we use open internet standards and protocols, including the blockchain, to build our products.
We've already made sending money around the world free and as easy as sending a text with Circle Pay. With Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto currencies and offer OTC trading services. Now, we're expanding our offerings by building a cryptocurrency investment product ( https://invest.circle.com ) to enable anyone to buy and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
What does that mean for the global economy? It's more open. More inclusive. And more empowering.
As a Recruiter at Circle, you’ll support recruiting for our business and operations functions including go-to-market, legal, compliance, finance, customer experience and people operations. You’ll have the autonomy and support to think outside the box and get creative when it comes to building talent acquisition pools with a goal of both scaling current teams and building others from scratch. You’ll engage with hiring teams in Boston, Dublin, London, New York and San Francisco and join a talent acquisition function that is passionate about attracting and engaging high caliber talent and building programs that will help us scale. Projects you’ll work on
What you'll bring to Circle
- Inspire change through continuous development and improvement of talent acquisition practices
- Drive the hiring process from initial requisition to offer acceptance
- Develop a unique, positive and engaging experience for all potential talent
- Champion innovative interviewing, sourcing and hiring practices for technical talent and work with our teams to coach and train on these initiatives
- Iterate and AB test everything from messaging to sources of talent to improve talent acquisition
- Get creative in attending, planning and hosting relevant events for targeted audiences to build a network of experts and pipeline for various business functions
- 2+ years of proven track record of success recruiting for roles for various business functions at all levels
- Experience working in a high-growth, ever-evolving environment, ideally coming from a consumer-driven technology company
- Proven experience utilizing creative low/no cost sourcing techniques to build pipeline
- Self-starter, agile and able to manage prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time, focusing on the work that matters
- Interest in leading change through continuously developing, iterating and improving talent acquisition programs
- Excitement for blockchain technology and interest in becoming an expert recruiter
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville and we're backed by $140 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay for iOS and Android today!