VP of Engineering (Python) -London

  • Intelletec LLC
  • AAJR 830
  • Sep 30, 2017
Permanent

Job Description


Job Description
A fast growing Engineering startup who was founded by and Ex-Yahoo & Expedia executive is looking for a VP of Engineering to steer growth across a market worth $56bn annually!

My client uses a mixture of identification and authentication, enabling buyers and sellers to verify transactions.

You role will consist of 60% hands-on engineering with the other 40% consisting of mentoring & strategy with the CEO.

Skills:
  • Recent experience as a VP of Engineering/Lead Engineer whilst to demonstrate the ability to think "big picture" while simultaneously managing a lot of moving parts
  • The ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers, partners, colleagues, investors and stakeholders
  • Expert level understanding of the following languages; Python, Javascript, Objective-C or Java; awareness and interest of blockchain would be a plus
  • An ability to think objectively and critically and respond to challenges positively with ideas, options and solutions
  • An understanding of the need to align and prioritise roadmaps/ sprints to overall business goals and objectives; you will be well versed in the need to demonstrate ROI for everything we build


This role is paying a salary of up to £85,000 plus equity.

To find out more please get in touch.

Pay Rate

Circa £70,000-90,000