Back To All Jobs Corporate IT Service Desk Manager
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase stores more digital currency than any company in the world, making us one of the hottest and fastest growing companies around. Coinbase's IT Team is a small team working with all of Coinbase's lines of business. We focus on applications and services for Coinbase's internal employees and contractors. Our goal is to enable Coinbase team members to have the securest, easiest, and best experience to get their jobs done.
We are currently looking for an Service Desk Manager to help our grow our internal Service Desk and Desktop teams. If you enjoy helping others and have managed a growing Service Desk, we're looking for you. Responsibilities
- Manage, hire and train Coinbase's Corporate IT Service Desk to provide 5x12 and on-call support.
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Develop, analyze and report Monthly KPIs. Develop action plans to continue to exceed minimum KPIs.
- Manage and support of Coinbase's collaboration tools including Audio Visual and Conference Room Technology
What to Send
- Prior experience managing on-site Service Desk and Desktop Engineers at an enterprise multi-office scale
- Ability to communicate with end users at both a technical and non-technical level
- Proven ability to find solutions and diffuse difficult situations with end users
- Prior knowledge of Desk.com, Zendesk, ServiceNow to build work paths, automations and integrations
- Identify trends and problems and work with end users and engineering team to create a roadmap for resolutions
- History of exceeding KPIs, including CSAT and ATTFR
- Ability to both forecast staffing and required skill sets as well as creating cross-training plans to ensure the continuity of support
- Ability to create easy to digest documentation for end users and internal IT teams
- Derive general enjoyment from solving end user incidents and requests in a fast paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.