Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase and the Centre Consortium oversees the standards and protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap and is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week.Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be responsible for:
As the Director of Technical Talent Acquisition you will play the lead role across engineering working directly with leaders to foster a relationship that will help anticipate needs and place top talent for all searches. You will lead a team of talented recruiters in creatively identifying, engaging and assessing top talent, while improving and contributing to our brand and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow Circle. In addition to driving a culture of continuous improvement and development, you will inspire your team of recruiters to achieve greatness and lead Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives that allow us to deliver flawless execution to the business. What you'll work on
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Providing innovative, high-touch, scalable solutions to drive sourcing, recruiting and hiring to meet global objectives.
- Partner with leadership to establish and manage their talent acquisition needs.
- Expand candidate diversity by implementing innovative and creative ways to increase our recruiting funnel.
- Elevate team performance by managing, mentoring, coaching and developing skills.
- Collaboratively work other parts of the Talent (HR) team, finance, etc.
- Develop a trusted relationship with all global teams that results in a strong business partnership.
- Provide insights and recommendations by using data on recruiting strategies and best practices that contribute to Circle's vision through effective business partnering, innovation, and execution.
- Deliver an amazing interview & hiring experience to candidates, hiring managers and business leaders.
What you'll bring to Circle
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- 8+ years of demonstrated success in technology oriented recruiting environments that require significant influencing and partnership across the business to accomplish recruiting goals.
- 5+ years of management experience instilling trust and credibility with your team while guiding, developing, coaching, and managing individual and team performance.
- Experience implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful talent acquisition strategies and programs in a fast-paced, high-growth technology company.
- Excellent communication skills with an innate ability to motivate and inspire teammates.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.