Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase and the Centre Consortium oversees the standards and protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap and is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week.Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be responsible for:
This is a senior-level role for someone capable of owning and scaling Circle's 24x7x365 Global Customer Support organization. You will play an integral role in defining and executing our strategy for providing world class service to customers with every interaction. From resolving general inquiries to troubleshooting complex technical issues, you and your team will partner with a variety of internal stakeholders to address all customer needs in a timely manner, build and optimize ticket flows and procedures, and provide regular operations reports to a cross-functional team on a monthly basis.
Most importantly, you will set the foundation for long-term, successful customer relationships that rely on Circle's technology and future innovation to grow their business. What you'll work on:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Recruiting, hiring, training, and coaching a global team of Customer Support Representatives and Managers
- Developing and publishing policies and standard operating procedures for the Customer Support organization
- Creating and maintaining knowledge base documentation, as well as support playbooks and macros, for all of Circle's products and services
- Ensuring that all Circle customers are delighted with the service provided by the support team, as measured by customer satisfaction surveys
- Optimizing ticket flows, procedures, and tools used for tracking and responding to customer issues
- Defining and maintaining SLAs for all issue types and priorities, handling critical escalations, and providing incident reports to customers
- Reporting regularly to internal stakeholders on customer support operations and ticket metrics
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- 15+ years experience in B2B customer service or support roles ideally within fintech, banking, payments, or financial services organizations.
- 7+ years of managerial experience, preferably managing managers
- Experience building and operating a 24x7x365 customer support organization servicing customers around the globe
- Knowledge of commonly used helpdesk software such as Zendesk, Hubspot Service Desk and JIRA
- You have a passion for enabling and motivating people to do their best work
- You work very well cross-functionally, and are able to think rigorously and make hard decisions and tradeoffs
- You have experience managing remote teams
- The ability to thrive on a fast pace environment with high level of autonomy and responsibilities
- Track record of achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.