Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our growing development team. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Work on the most interesting and challenging problems in the digital currency space.
- Contribute to our Block Explorer, the most trusted source for data on the bitcoin blockchain, as well as our other products.
- Deep dive analysis of blockchains, exchanges, smart contracts and the cryptocurrency market.
- Produce actionable insights and collaborate with developers to build innovative blockchain solutions.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Passion for data exploration as it applies to cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
- You believe that you can achieve more on a team - that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- Experience working with data tools - R, python, or equivalent, SQL databases, Java
- Quantitative degree - computer science, engineering mathematics, economics or physics.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Catered lunches on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Great office location in London (Shoreditch).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Apple Equipment.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to github, stackoverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).