Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase and the Centre Consortium oversees the standards and protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap and is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week.Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be responsible for:
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you'll join a team focused on identifying, attracting and hiring world-class talent globally. This is not a '9-5' job so please do not apply if this is what you are looking for. We are looking for an ambitious, quick-learning, highly motivated individual who seeks a collaborative, iterative, and fast-paced environment. You will partner with many members of the Talent team, support talent acquisition processes including but not limited to scheduling interviews, employment marketing, and report generation. By providing an exceptional candidate experience, you will play a critical role to ensure the company's success. You will have an opportunity to grow your career in an exponential way but will require your hard work and dedication. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to grow one's own Talent career. What you'll work on:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Deliver a remarkable candidate experience.
- Coordinate and schedule video interviews for the Engineering department while communicating with candidates throughout the recruiting life cycle.
- Track candidates throughout the hiring process in our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse).
- Track hiring metrics and help build out internal reports.
- Multitask effectively: work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop skills in other Talent areas (i.e. recruiting, analytics, management)
- Partner with other members of the talent team to explore opportunities within the organization in order to grow your career.
- Be an integral part of the Engineering department's hiring process while contributing to the growth of the interview process structure.
- Post job requisitions to various job boards and coordinate recruiting events.
- Research, discover and recommend employment marketing channels and strategies.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects to enhance the candidate and interviewer experiences.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Recommend innovative processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the talent acquisition process.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- Must be able to keep information confidential.
- Goes above and beyond the typical '9-5', has a go getter attitude and ability to constantly juggle multiple tasks at one time.
- Prior professional experience demonstrating:
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Extraordinary work ethic.
- Enthusiastic customer 1st attitude.
- Prior experience with Greenhouse a plus.
- Bachelor's degree not required.
- You are trustworthy, determined, organized, eager to learn, and aligned to our Mission and Values.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.