Back To All Jobs Risk Analyst
- Review transactions for potential fraudulent activity.
- Analyze customer level information to determine action for both customers and company policy.
- Design and monitor risk management strategies the allow the company to continue growing.
- Using data to improve risk management strategies and the customer experience.
- Communicate concise and actionable business strategies from vast amounts of data.
- Must be an intuitive, analytical thinker, with the ability to communicate analysis clearly.
- SQL ability, or other database-querying language.
- 1-3 years' experience in e-commerce, payments or financial services in Fraud Management and or Trust and Safety.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills - needs to be flexible to meet the demands of a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Knowledge of Card Not Present fraud and ACH fraud.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.