Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase and the Centre Consortium oversees the standards and protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap and is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week.Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll work on:
Reporting to the SVP, Revenue & Partnerships, you will lead a team of Account Executives and SDRs responsible for selling Circle's payments and treasury platform services. You will own an annual revenue target and will be responsible for closing new business deals with Mid Market and SMB customer segments.
You will build a metrics-driven, high-velocity sales process focused on volume selling while responsibly delighting prospects and ensuring their long-term success as Circle customers. You will be responsible for hiring, training, mentoring, and building a world-class sales organization. What you'll bring to Circle:
You are an accomplished sales leader talented in storytelling, presenting, and running meetings. You have a background in payments and a strong interest in crypto.
You are naturally curious and care deeply about understanding customers' business strategy. You are comfortable leading and mentoring a team with varying levels of experience. You actively contribute to team culture by helping to set department policy, goals, and ensure accountability for executing them.
Finally, you love building at the earliest stages. You enjoy actively contributing to the development of the sales process, the articulation of the value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Manage, train and lead high-velocity AE and SDR teams
- Develop and forecast on a metrics-driven pipeline
- Work closely with sales reps on key deals to ensure strategic targets are closed and key inbound business is won
- 10+ years of building and leading high performing sales teams
- 7+ years of selling Fintech, banking, payments, and/or financial services products
- Professional and technical knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency technology
- Exceptional leadership experience with proven ability to hire, onboard, and consistently train employees
- Excellent pipeline management and revenue forecasting abilities
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English
- Finally, you enjoy building at the earliest stages. You care deeply about contributing and improving company processes. And you enjoy moving at a fast pace, building a long-lasting foundation, and helping customers thrive.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.