Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world .
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Coinbase is looking for a highly motivated finance professional to join our Finance team and play a key role in our continued growth and achievement of operational excellence. The Senior Analyst of Finance must possess an analytic mind, an ability to communicate complex ideas to senior business leadership, and a desire to make a meaningful impact on a dynamic, high-growth technology company.
The ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented, well-organized, has the ability to multitask, possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills and thrives in a fun, fast-paced, results-oriented environment. What you'll be doing (ie. job duties):
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Serve as finance partner to departmental budget owners and keep managers aware of their financial performance.
- Build, steer and manage the annual and monthly forecast process.
- Provide leadership with insights to manage headcount and expenses; analyze budget and forecast variances to actual
- Ensure that the various reporting systems and source data are accurate and reconciled.
- Provide support for finance efforts to increase efficiency and add value to business partners, including data mining and identifying, tracking and reporting on KPIs.
- Develop working relationships with internal business partners to support organizational goals.
- Effectively manage ad hoc projects and analysis as required.
- Minimum 3+ years professional work experience in corporate finance (specifically FP&A), accounting, investment banking, and/or consulting.
- Advanced Excel and financial modeling experience.
- Ability to work independently and as a self-starter.
- Adaptable and able to react quickly to changing business needs.
- Excellent analytical, project management, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely detail oriented with an ability to multitask in a high growth environment.
- Highly process oriented and can manage projects across departments.
- B.S. or B.A. in accounting, finance, math, economics, business, engineering or other technical field required; advanced degrees, including CFA a plus.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency , Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here) .
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU , United Kingdom , and California . By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.