Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world .
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Coinbase, Inc. is seeking a full time employee to be part of our Workforce Management (WFM) team. As a manager on WFM, you'll create and own WFM models and tools to help forecast and track productivity for our growing Customer Experience operation. What you'll be doing (ie. job duties):
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Forecast, schedule and optimize Full-Time Employee and Contact Center Staffing across multiple channels.
- Collaborate with the customer support management team to develop WFM strategies and identify areas for improvement, automation and cost savings.
- Work closely with multiple vendor partners to meet interval Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and contractual Service Level Agreements (SLA) as defined by the business.
- Partner with operations, finance, procurement and vendor teams to manage budgets, forecasts and resource allocation.
- Build robust capacity plans and staffing models for existing lines of business and new product launches.
- Utilize statistical methodology to analyze performance trends and improve metrics including but not limited to average handle time, utilization and shrinkage.
Nice to haves:
- Passionate about delivering a phenomenal Customer Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in Workforce Management
- Expertise in capacity planning, forecasting, real-time management, reporting and scheduling
- Proficient in the use of workforce management tools
- Able to work with large amounts of data to identify trends and patterns.
- Expert in spreadsheet tools like Excel and Google Sheet.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Able to proactively collaborate with other departments to seek opportunities for improvement of resource utilization, and provide input on performance
- Experience using BI tool such as Looker and Salesforce
- SQL experience a plus
- Experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency , Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here) .
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU , United Kingdom , and California . By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.