Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world .
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role. What you'll be doing (ie. job duties):
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Responsible for leading and supporting a team of analysts and providing insights on workflows and best practices.
- Be the owner of Coinbase product and feature launches throughout the full CX product incubation lifecycle.
- Serve as an escalation point for hi-priority and complex launches
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics and workflows in order to analyze and report on trends, issues, and quality defects.
- Hold counterparts & stakeholders accountable for critical launch data & tasks
- Utilize data to provide insights and recommended action plans to improve Customer Experience workflows.
- Deep dive into our processes to identify knowledge gaps to upskill our operations team.
- Ensure all required launches are completed accurately & on time.
- Continuously add value through effective project management, prioritization and efficient execution.
- Motivated by Coinbase's mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services, technology, and/or customer experience
- Experience in delivering product & feature launches in a fast paced environment
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization, including working across time zones.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Fantastic communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments and stakeholders
- Excellent planning skills; able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to delegate & oversee the work of an experienced team.
- Experience is building and managing JIRA dashboards, workflows and reporting
- Ability to think and act creatively and strategically.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency , Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here) .
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU , United Kingdom , and California . By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.