Content Marketing Manager
This Series A Funded AI startup works with some of the largest enterprises in the world helping them answer the hardest customer questions they are currently facing. By connecting billions of data points across 250+ tools (calendar, email, Slack, CRM, internal tools), companies can now understand insights that were previously anecdotal or at times non-existent. Their product provides a 360 degree view of accounts, processes and systems, allowing companies to identify underserved customers and high value processes at scale to drive repeatable success outcomes - i.e., increase productivity, reduce churn.About the Role:
The content marketing lead is responsible for generating compelling, high-quality content in a multitude of formats and channels - blog posts, eBooks, webinars, press releases, sales enablement docs, customer success guides, social media posts, etc. - for our enterprise prospects and customers. You'll lead the development and execution of a holistic content strategy to improve our thought leadership, business results, and presence in the market. You'll partner with senior executives and public relations to craft executive communications and thought leadership. You'll work with marketing and other cross-functional colleagues, including growth, sales, and product, to ensure you are telling the right stories in the right formats across paid, owned, and earned campaigns throughout the buyer's journey. This is a unique opportunity to join an early-stage startup, build the content library, and create an integrated purpose-built content strategy playbook. This role will report to the Head of Marketing.Responsibilities:
- Partner with company leadership, the sales team, and other areas in the company to brainstorm ideas for new content and come up with a content strategy.
- Regularly create engaging content in the form of blog posts, eBooks, webinars, press releases, social media posts, etc.
- Partner with customers and partners to create compelling case studies and testimonials.
- Collaborate with the growth team to dovetail our content with our lead generation strategy and SEM/SEO initiatives.
- Content creation machine. You must have the ability to brainstorm ideas with a wide variety of people - the sales team, product managers, customers, industry experts, etc - and quickly generate engaging content.
- Communication. This role involves a lot of communication, both written and spoken, and excellent writing and speaking skills are therefore mandatory.
- Experienced. You must have prior experience with content creation in the retail and/or technology industries.
- Organized. You must have the ability to coordinate across teams to deliver quality content on a timely basis across multiple channels - excellent organizational skills are a must.
- Collaborative. You must have the ability to collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds.
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing or related disciplines at an enterprise SaaS company.
- World-class writing and editing skills - and a love for creating all-things content.
- A passion for innovative storytelling techniques, technologies, and programs.
- Proven success mapping content to the enterprise buyer's journey.
- The ability to guide content creation from ideation through execution.
- A collaborative mindset that can partner with a wide range of teams including senior leadership, growth, product, and sales.