This Series A Funded AI startup works with some of the largest enterprises in the world helping them answer the hardest customer questions they are currently facing. By connecting billions of data points across 250+ tools (calendar, email, Slack, CRM, internal tools), companies can now understand insights that were previously anecdotal or at times non-existent. Their product provides a 360 degree view of accounts, processes and systems, allowing companies to identify underserved customers and high value processes at scale to drive repeatable success outcomes - i.e., increase productivity, reduce churn.About the Role:
The Growth Marketing Lead will be responsible for developing and executing our growth strategy, encompassing both customer acquisition and retention marketing - think killer ABM for a fast-growing SaaS company that sells to marquee logo enterprises through customer-focused executive sponsors. You will help build and drive the lead-to-customer journey's efficiency and effectiveness by setting the roadmap and constantly testing across paid, owned, and earned channels, including social, search, website properties, email communications, and more. You'll collaborate with the SDR, CS, and sales teams to identify and execute on opportunities to drive growth and retention. Additionally, you will set key performance targets (CPL, CAC, waterfall metrics, revenue (net new and nurturing/upsell), forecasting, and report on results. This is a unique opportunity to join an early-stage startup, build our Martech stack, and create an integrated purpose-built playbook. This role will report to the Head of Marketing.What you will accomplish:
- Own growth marketing strategy and inform our customer-facing experience across acquisition and retention.
- Develop a go-to-market plan for integrated digital campaign launches, including budget, forecast, efficiency targets, channel, and partner selection.
- Build dashboards for measuring and sharing results on business-critical KPIs related to growth (volume, quality, CPL, CAC, waterfall metrics/conversions, retention) and own achievement of weekly/quarterly/annual KPIs.
- Plan, execute, and lead paid and organic campaigns across online and offline channels, including paid social, SEM/SEO, display, website, email, etc.
- Cover off on sales operations for Salesforce implementations and customization as needed to integrate Martech stack and reporting functionality (know how to wrench on objects, tweak dashboards, build reports, maintain audience segmentation, and hook new things up).
- Develop and help drive lifecycle retention programs, including transactional messaging, trigger programs, and customer-specific upsell campaigns.
- Help craft and refine customer personas and enhance targeting by establishing a detailed matrix of logos, titles, skill-sets, use cases, etc. to build a true ABM strategy - for both net new logos and revenue expansion/adoption for existing logos.
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS, with a deep focus on performance-based growth marketing to both land and expand large enterprises.
- Experience working across the full SaaS marketing funnel (customer acquisition, conversion, and re-engagement) across the entire marketing mix including online and offline channels).
- A background in owning and managing a budget, forecasting, and delivering on monthly goals of spend, CPL, CPA, CAC, ROAS, and retention.
- A strong strategic thinker who can translate quantitative and qualitative data/insights into strong marketing strategies and a highly organized "doer," with a data-driven mentality and a bias towards action and actionable results that can drive effectiveness and efficiencies over time.
- Deep expertise of ad/web/email reporting and analytics platforms, such as Google Ads/Analytics, LinkedIn, Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.).
- Experience building, leading, and managing direct hires, vendors, and freelancers.
- Experience in an early growth-stage company highly preferred.