Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world .
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Bison Trails is the leading blockchain infrastructure provider (now a part of Coinbase ). We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our highly-skilled and passionate team. We believe in the power of blockchain technology and building a decentralized future that enables greater participation in global financial networks. Our mission is to provide superior infrastructure on multiple blockchains, to strengthen the entire ecosystem, and enable the pioneers of tomorrow.What you'll be doing
What we look for in you
- Represent design thinking, providing a user-centric perspective, in a collaborative and fast-paced multi-disciplinary team environment, to address a wide range of challenges.
- Partner with members of the engineering, product, customer success, and design teams to research, brainstorm, conceptualize, design and test, simple and effective product design solutions to fulfill user needs and meet business objectives.
- Take new features from ideation, to prototyping, to user testing, to production
- Design experiences that are simple and intuitive.
- Participate in regular design reviews where you'll seek out specific feedback on your designs and incorporate relevant feedback.
- Execute on the product roadmap and help define product strategy.
- Ensure a high level of quality across Bison Trails' designs.
- Inform design and product thinking with user research and quantifiable data wherever possible.
- Distill difficult-to-understand workflows and technical concepts into clear interfaces.
- Present work in bi-weekly design syncs and in design reviews.
- Participate in Sprint planning and retros.
- Lead design QA of any platform features.
- Embrace collaboration.
Nice to haves
- 5+ years experience designing quality enterprise-level product experiences.
- A portfolio showcasing your work.
- Experience validating design solutions with user research and prototypes.
- Comfortable presenting work to a wide range of stakeholders for input at various stages of the design process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- While experience in blockchain technology is preferred, it is not a requirement.
- We are a technology company at heart, and we are looking for someone who is invested in leaning into the nuances of the space, to elevate our product design.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency , Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here) .
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU , United Kingdom , and California . By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.