Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world .
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role. What you'll be doing (ie. job duties):
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Build tools that empower internal teams for their bespoke needs
- Write technical PRDs, own technical backlogs, and effectively prioritize new features vs. tech debt
- Manage the relationship between various internal teams within Customer Experience and external business units (ie. IT, Engineering, Product, Data, etc) to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Act like an owner and develop, build, maintain multi quarter roadmaps that will help elevate Customer Experience offerings
- Be responsible for painting a picture that enables our CX team to go on a multi year journey with Coinbase while keeping customers happy and on board
- Estimate work efforts, design project plans, define achievements and handle resources, while driving adherence and compliance
- Work closely with our CX Operations team to uncover and spearhead initiatives to improve the customer experience for Coinbase users
- Turn support data into impactful customer experience improvement opportunities
- Become an SME and essential leader with vision in developing a best-in-class customer experience
- Passionate about delivering a great Customer Experience
- 5+ years of Project Management experience working with tools & analytics in customer experience
- BA/BS degree in Information Management Systems or equivalent experience
- Knowledge or experience working on internal tools in support of an operations team
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of Salesforce application
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects affecting many functions, including product, engineering, finance, compliance, and customer experience.
- Self-motivated with a demonstrable desire to lead strategic problem solving, execution, and project ownership.
- Demonstrated success in leveraging data to inform customer-oriented decisions
- Experience collecting internal customer feedback and requests, empathizing with their challenges and opportunities, and prioritizing roadmaps to optimize results.
- Passion for cryptocurrency, financial markets, and the Coinbase mission.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency , Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here) .
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU , United Kingdom , and California . By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.