Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Blockchain.com is looking for a Total Rewards leader to join our fast-growing team. This is Blockchain.com's first Total Rewards role and provides the opportunity to create and build our rewards programs to attract, retain, and motivate top talent.
We are looking for someone with a global compensation, benefits and systems background. This role will provide strategic solutions and also be able to roll up their sleeves to implement those solutions. This is a true building role and opportunity to make a huge impact! WHAT YOU WILL DO
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Develop and execute Blockchain's global compensation, equity, and benefits programs designed to attract and retain top talent. Implement strategies in line with business goals and values and provide flexibility and local customization to account for cultural and market differences.
- Responsible for job analysis, evaluation, market pricing and salary surveys, career path/ladder formation in a transparent fashion and with equity at the forefront.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations both in the U.S. and internationally, working with internal groups to ensure audits are completed, spending is monitored, and all company-sponsored plans align with legal requirements.
- Manage the communication of compensation, benefits and wellness programs to achieve employee awareness and understanding of the programs offered.
- Oversee the company's benefits programs, including health, welfare, and retirement programs globally and monitor market trends to make recommendations for changes, as appropriate.
- Owns the HRIS system, finding efficiencies, data integrity and implementing new systems when relevant.
- Oversee employee equity program and deliverables for the BOD.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Bachelor's or Master's degree and 8+ years of Total Rewards in a global technology-centric scaling organization.
- Proven track record of influencing, leading and facilitating strategic total rewards initiatives with multiple senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated global total rewards experience in the following areas: executive compensation, market pricing, job evaluation, and benefits.
- Maintains an up-to-date working knowledge of all regulatory requirements to ensure company compliance.
- Global benefit experience including knowledge of health and welfare plans, leaves and time off practices, and retirement plans.
- Growth mindset, sense of curiosity and strong problem-solving skills. Strong attention to detail, organization, and the highest standards for accuracy and precision.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills and ability to exercise good judgment and discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Full-time salary based on experience in an industry-leading company.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a "Controller"):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller's recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller's behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.