ConsenSys is the leading blockchain software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people
worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the
decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence,
serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled
billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading
in business adoption, developer community, and decentralized finance activity. On this trusted, open
source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow.This role is part of ConsenSys Professional Services.
At ConsenSys Professional Services, we work with the world's leading Fortune 500 corporations and
governments to design, develop and deploy blockchain platforms that create real business value. Our
customers and partners include many of the largest global banks, Microsoft, the European Commission,
Komgo and Covantis. We work as an agile, globally integrated team of approximately 150 engineers,
designers, consultants, architects, scrum masters and program managers.
If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and
resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us. To explore our products and solutions, visit
here!About the Role:
The Scrum Master and Agile Coach is responsible for the success of multiple scrum teams, specifically
how they execute Agile methodology to produce high-performing teams producing innovative products.
You will be responsible for ensuring Agile standards and best practices are effectively leveraged. You are
focused on performance and have a wide-breadth of experience implementing complex programs that
drive business objectives. You must be comfortable balancing multiple team/stakeholder expectations
and multiple levels of experience within teams. It's critical that you understand how to apply Agile theory
to the practical matter of getting teams to deliver product. You have to balance this while operating from
our top three Agile values: teamwork, experimentation and empowerment/ownership, as guidelines for a
successful Agile culture.Ideal Experience and Skills
Nice to Have
- 5+ years' experience implementing Agile as a Scrum Master, with software development teams,
preferably in a startup environment.
- Deep understanding of Lean and Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Scaled Agile) and
how to apply them.
- Understanding of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity and task definition.
- Experienced in assessing, evaluating, and questioning team member activities and processes in
all functional areas and make sound organizational decisions based upon evidence.
- Experience as a Program Manager, Director of Agile Delivery or similar, and have led
organizational Agile transformations and/or have developed Agile systems in a startup incubator.
Why join ConsenSys?
- Experience working in a start-up culture
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity
- An understanding of the Blockchain and Ethereum ecosystem, with an interest and curiosity to
- Emotional self-awareness, positive outlook, emotional self-control, adaptability and empathy
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys:
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You'll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
- Continuous learning and improvement. You'll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects - challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here .