Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be responsible for:
The IT Systems Administrator will help maintain and improve our Macintosh systems, network infrastructure, and end-user support for Circle's Boston headquarters and all remote workers worldwide. We're looking for an energetic people-person to be able to interface enthusiastically with all levels of users within Circle. The position will require on-site work at our downtown location, as well as working remotely. What you'll work on:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Onboard new employees and deploy hardware refreshes to existing employees
- Implement automation to make IT processes repeatable, scalable, and secure
- Troubleshoot issues with OS X, Macintosh hardware, networking, security issues and other needs that arise
- Manage and audit hardware inventory and software site licenses, as well as security and compliance policies
- Provide training to employees, both formal and ad hoc, on software usage and good security practices
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- 2+ years experience with deployment, configuration projects working with Apple macOS systems and related peripherals
- 2+ years experience in a customer service environment
- Experience monitoring and resolving issues in a ticketing system, e.g. Zendesk or similar
- Understand management issues for OS X systems, MDM, and using hard drive encryption (FileVault)
- JAMF Certified Technician or previous JAMF Pro/Casper Suite experience
- Google Apps administration experience
- Experience administering and using IDP systems such as OneLogin or Okta
- Must be able to commute 2+ days per week to our office in Downtown Boston / Financial District
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.