As a Design Lead, you'll be embedded with a team of engineers, researchers, product managers, data scientists, brand marketers and other cross-functional teammates.
You will be involved in every aspect of product development and brand development, from conception through launch and scale, working on both strategy and tactics to create products that teachers, kids and families love.
- You work effectively with cross-functional teams to rapidly and effectively research, build, and iterate on high-quality consumer products.
- You identify and refine the right problems to solve for our users. You have the ability to think across the full spectrum about product strategy and vision - from strategy down to tactical details.
- You proactively identify and drive new initiatives - for instance, a substantial new product direction we should invest in - and rally people towards those ideas so that they are successful.
- 5+ years Product development experience, experience leading a team
- Experience in rapidly designing, building, and shipping quality consumer products, working closely with cross-functional teams.
- You can share many shining examples of real work you've shipped, and what you learned along the way. Your design process is holistic, and includes user research, data-driven insights, eliciting team buy-in and rigorous iteration which enables you to prioritize and execute effectively.
- You've shipped great experiences across several platforms. (iOS and Android)
For more information please contact email@example.com