Back To All Jobs Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
San Francisco, CA
We're looking for someone who enjoys working with people on a daily basis, has a sharp eye for detail, and who is passionate about providing an exceptional candidate experience. They will own all interview coordination and continuously monitor the existing process and look for efficiencies. If you are interested in starting your career in recruiting, this is a great place to take ownership and learn by partnering with the recruiters to develop the best recruiting process in Silicon Valley!Responsibilities
- Coordinate phone, Google Hangout/Meet, and in-person interviews.
- Organize candidate travel and accommodation.
- Take ownership of candidates' interview process by working closely with recruiters, interviewers, and hiring managers.
- Ensure candidates have a great experience throughout the recruiting process.
- Support recruiting events as needed and our University Recruiting programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 6+ months of previous recruiting coordination experience.
- Autonomy and ability to work without heavy direction.
- Ability to multi-task under high-pressure time constraints.
- Desire to go above and beyond to connect with your coworkers.
- Passion/interest and understanding of technology.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- BS/BA degree