Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase and the Centre Consortium oversees the standards and protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap and is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week.Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be responsible for:
Circle's Product Marketing team leads go-to-market initiatives for our suite of products, creates and executes campaigns, and launches plans and strategy to drive product growth. Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role at Circle, partnering closely with Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Finance among others. Different from many other Product Marketing teams, our team works across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving launch and commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch. Circle is looking for our first partner program-focused senior leader who can develop and drive the GTM strategy for key partners of Circle like Visa, our blockchain network partners, and any new exciting partnership opportunities to spearhead our growth. What you'll work on:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Develop and lead GTM planning and strategy for new Partner Programs initiative at Circle.
- Work closely with our BD & Alliances team to execute a GTM strategy across our Visa and Blockchain Ecosystem partners with the goal of broadening USDC distribution and increasing adoption of our product suite through various programs. Alongside the BD team you will build deep relationships with partners and provide enablement for partner revenue teams.
- Launch and grow the Visa Partner Wallet network, identify key use cases and engage customers by working closely with our BD team. This early work will help inform the future product roadmap for how to integrate and scale the Partner Wallet solution into Circle's product suite.
- Develop ecosystem content and collateral including webinars, web marketing materials, enablement materials, one pagers, and training.
- Identify, prioritize, and pursue partner marketing and co-marketing opportunities that expand awareness with customers.
- Provide support and guidance to sales and customer success teams when called upon to participate in meetings with clients.
- Grow and lead a team of Partner Program Product Marketers.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees, families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience; B2B Payments experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate complex information and processes in a streamlined, easy-to-understand fashion in writing and diagrams. Comfortable speaking publicly in group meetings.
- Strong understanding of sales concepts, sales processes, sales methodologies.
- Experience with creation and delivery of sales training programs and content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be capable of writing and creating content that tells the Circle story to customers and prospects.
- Ability to thrive in unstructured environments and bring order to chaos
- A love of crypto and desire to constantly gain new knowledge in the space.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.