Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking to grow our Strategy and Partnerships team.THE ROLE:
In this position, you will play an instrumental, cross-functional role in shaping the evolution of our business and its impact on the world's financial infrastructure. You will work closely with our CEO as well as senior managers to help direct the development and expansion of our software platform (especially through partnered solutions with other leading FinTech providers) and to drive increased adoption and usage of our products. You will identify new opportunities to deploy Distributed Ledger Technology within consumer, business, and banking use cases, and you will lead our business development efforts to capture growth on these frontiers. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Oversee Blockchain's business and market intelligence operations.
- Identify and develop strategies to deliver more value and new markets for Blockchain.
- Build relationships and strategic partnerships with key technology, telecommunications, and banking firms.
- Manage Blockchain's deal processes related to product integrations, marketing/referral agreements, enterprise sales, and M&A.
- Assist in financial planning and analysis.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- The foremost quality for this or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Deep knowledge and relationships across capital markets.
- Understanding of bank IT environments, the global payments ecosystem, and digital currencies.
- Extremely strong analytical, communications, and leadership skills.
- Openness to a dynamic set of responsibilities and frequent international travel.
- Entrepreneurial hustle and the appetite to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done on a lean team in a fast moving environment!
- US / EU citizenship and/or work visa.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability (Country Dependent).
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Great office locations in SoHo (NYC) and Shoreditch (London).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Apple Equipment.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).