IO Group, creator of the Cardano blockchain platform, is developing Prism, a digital identity and verifiable credentials product, as part of the Atala enterprise suite. We are building a platform with a solid technical foundation that can be tailored to the needs of many business domains. The team is currently developing and delivering its product to the Georgian and Ethiopian governments. In this context, you will join a fast-paced environment where challenges lie in handling growing product and commercial requests.
We are redefining and standardizing the concept of digital identity, leveraging the capabilities of Cardano and many other technologies. To further our goals and address the business demand for Prism, we need to expand and structure our technical team.
In Atala we own the solution end-to-end, designing and implementing protocols, services, and applications, as well as infrastructure and deployment plans. Under the supervision of product managers and in close collaboration with our technical leads, you will be responsible for bridging the business and technical teams. You will enable and coordinate the translation of business requirements into technical artifacts in a systematic way. Your mission
You will work with product managers, technical architects and others to collect business and technical requirements (eg, project background, stakeholders, data, non-functional aspects, interface design, glossary and definitions). You will use your outstanding communication skills to transcribe technical speech to product and vice versa.
- Facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming and consensus-building skills.
- Facilitate workshops and mapping sessions with stakeholders
- Consult internal and external customers to bring solutions from concept to product delivery
- Communicate technical needs to business stakeholders, and turn business requirements into a suitable form for engineering teams
- Contribute to product and technical documentation
- Build relationships with internal and external customers, acting as facilitator and support across functional areas both within and outside the organization
- Convert business requirements into functional requirements and ensure they align with project stakeholders (developers, testers, business stakeholders)
- Prepare use cases documenting organizational functional requirements from the user's perspective as well as creating and documenting 'user stories'
- Collect business requirements for all levels/layers of projects (project background, stakeholders, data requirements, non-functional requirements, interface requirements, business glossary/definitions).
- Prepare a requirement traceability matrix (RTM) to track and outline the project's scope and any changes
- Convert business requirements into functional requirement specifications and functional specification documentation, ensuring they align with project stakeholders Draft and maintain system requirement specification documentation (eg, data flow diagrams, sequence diagrams, and state transition diagrams)
- Understand how to create a test case and test functionalities against it
- Work with test and QA managers, and product owners to ensure all features are incorporated into the project test and QA plan.
- Degree in computer science or software engineering
- Experience in identity management
- At least six years' experience in a tech-related field
- One to three years' experience as a technical business analyst
- At least three years' experience as a software engineer
- Experience working for both large organisations and start-ups a bonus
- A background in UI/UX, cryptocurrency wallets, app platforms or cryptocurrency exchanges would be an advantage
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Experience with business processes, process flow analysis, product architecture and design best practices.
IO Global is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in a European time zone for this role. All Colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service