IO Global, creator of the Cardano blockchain platform, is searching for a Technical Consultant to join its Professional Services team. As a member of the team, you will work to apply blockchain technologies in real life. You will be the tip of the spear, helping to bridge the gap between burning problems across the world and cutting-edge technology.
If you want to influence how this new industry will shape the world, you are in the right place!Your mission
As a Technical Consultant you will be responsible for validating clients' business cases and supporting them with insights into product capabilities. In this role you must understand our products well enough to be able to advise, build and troubleshoot solutions with them. The role is customer-facing, and requires creativity, eagerness to learn, and an ability to solve complex problems. At the same time you will need to engage with product teams to secure the best communication and feedback between the company and the market needs.
Your duties will include:
- Conducting client meetings to analyze problems and to identify high-level requirements
- Documenting requirements and defining product dependencies
- Working closely with product managers to understand the a product's capabilities and components
- Preparing and leading workshops, calls, ideas retreats, and any other customer or partner interaction that is necessary to define the requirements for an opportunity
- Identifying project risks, blockchain applicability, product alignment, and (overall) making sure the necessary data is ready for the go/no go decision
- Describing an opportunity in terms of the company's product components
- Analyzing customer problems, gathering requirements and transforming them into an actionable statement of work
- Maintaining the use case database for the product.
- Demonstrable client-facing experience
- Fluent English
- A data-driven decision-maker
- Highly organized
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, engineering, mathematics, logic, physics, or a related subject
- Coding experience in functional programming languages, with on-the-job experience of three years or more
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of gathering requirements, and designing solutions
- Experience in distributed systems and network would be beneficial
- Experience working in agile software development would be good (scrum, kanban).
IO Global is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in a US or European time zone for this role. All Colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service