My client is changing the way direct mail is discovered and experienced. They are making direct mail measurable, quantifiable and attributable in real time through their platform- making DM behave like your favorite digital channel.
They are looking for a clever, creative, and organized Product Marketer. You will be creating and executing a dynamic marketing program that engages a new generation of consumer brands. You will help build a brand story, develop compelling content, and manage editorial calendars across the full range of content channels. This is a highly dynamic position with the ability to touch all departments within the company and blend creative content creation and marketing measurement to help educate the market and achieve rapid growth. An ideal candidate has a strong social media IQ. You must be able to build and execute a content publishing calendar and hit deadlines consistently.
- Develop product positioning, value proposition, messaging, and go-to-market strategies in different environments.
- Craft go-to-market strategies and manage product launches, collaborating with sales and customer success to ensure well-coordinated execution and measurement of success.
- Understand and report on changes to the broader market context including market shifts and external factors.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to create content and arm them with messaging, product-specific collateral, and consumer insights
- Raise product awareness & adoption
- 5 + years of Product Marketing experience, developing a voice.
- Highly literate in and ability to manage social media and content marketing channels including Facebook, blog, email, Twitter, etc.
- Excellent written communicator and able to take ideas and turn them into engaging editorial and social content
- Great time management skills and ability to create and deliver upon structured channel management production calendar.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to research and analyze findings to constantly improve strategy and execution and determine which approaches are most effective
- Ability to use data and measurement to evaluate results of campaign effectiveness (i.e. measuring traffic and lead conversions).
- Ability to manage creative resources including design
- EDUCATION: BA/BS