Our client is a fast growing Cyber Security, series B funded start up working with some of the worlds leading automotive manufacturers to deliver Cyber Security solutions for smart mobility and connected vehicles.
This position is for a leading Cyber Security SME in the will be a key leader who will evangelize our client via interactions with their customers and partners including in-person meetings, workshops, interviews with the media, events, blogs, discussion forums, newsletters and webinars.
- The successful candidate will work on market development opportunities while collaborating with customers, partners and media whilst partnering with the sales organization.
- The candidate is expected to communicate across audiences, from executive and business leadership to product and engineering.
- The candidate must have relevant background of working in senior leadership positions for OEM/Tier-1 companies, if you have worked for a leading consulting firm this would also be an advantage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evangelize solutions via interactions with customer and partner community including in-person meetings, workshops, events, blogs, discussion forums, newsletters and webinars
- Be an ambassador of our clients technologies, products and services. Actively promote a positive message that advocates others to buy/use our clients technologies and services
- Prepare relevant documents including strategic documents and market research; Lead professional services tasks ,mainly around strategy and processes
- Collaborate with marketing, solution architects and sales teams to develop high-impact messaging and content in various forms such as interactions with the media, analysts, demos, blog posts, podcasts, or others
- +10 years of industry experience (cybersecurity, Smart mobility, connected vehicles, OEMs and Tier-1) with demonstrated results touching customers and partners; must have proven background of working for OEM/Tier1 and large consulting firm
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of large audiences and is an exceptional communicator
- Proven thought leadership within the industry and ability to create resonate marketing messages
- Understanding of the link from strategy to technology solutions within industry-relevant use cases and operational
- outcomes that support strong business cases and ROI
- Demonstrated track record and experience working in a complex and fast paced global work environment
- Proven experience with the CISO organization and relevant stakeholder for the Automotive industry
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related mechanical engineering.
Location & Travel
- Preferred location: Michigan / Metro Detroit
- This position will require travel based on demand and once travel resumes
Whats On Offer:
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package and much more