Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the most popular crypto platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We're looking for a Portfolio Manager to be part of our growing Asset Management Division. As the oldest and most trusted company in crypto, you'll join a group of highly motivated pioneers who are reinventing finance. If you're passionate about crypto, financial markets and portfolio management then this is the perfect opportunity for you. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Manage regulated crypto investment portfolios
- Conduct trade execution, risk management and monitoring of investment portfolios
- Optimise investment performance and understand key drivers
- Market research and analysis of crypto assets, liquidity and market structure
- Communicate with clients and compile portfolio performance reports
- Maintain operational procedures and risk controls
- Collaborate with engineers and quants on the testing and post-release monitoring infrastructure and trading systems
- Contribute to the development of new trading and investment strategies
- Adhere to the highest standards of governance and compliance
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity.
- 5 years+ of experience in financial markets and/or portfolio management
- A passion for crypto markets experience interacting with the crypto ecosystem
- Experience in the active management of risk: including market risk and operational risk
- Strong quantitative, numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and commercial acumen.
- A growth mindset, attention to detail and a high level of motivation, resilience and adaptability
- A relentless work ethic and a willingness to accommodate the 24/7 nature of the crypto markets
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a "Controller"):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com . Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller's recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller's behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.