We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Infrastructure team and help us build and maintain blockchain networks and protocols.
In this role, you will
- Build secure and reliable infrastructure to monitor, detect and mitigate performance and security issues
- System administration activities for Linux servers, which includes routine, proactive daily management of the health, stability, and availability of system infrastructure
- Create and maintain system procedural and technical documentation
- Stay up to date and build on peer-to-peer networking security best practices
- Create, maintain and communicate threat models + risk assessments for all systems we operate
Is this you?
- You have experience as DevOps/SRE/SysAdmin/Infrastructure engineer
- You have experience managing server infrastructures with high availability requirements
- You had designed secure networks, systems, and application architectures
- You had set up and maintained software in both data centers and cloud environments
- You have a deep understanding of sockets, full networking stack, and Linux security
- You possess the knowledge of building automation and CI/CD processes and tools
- You are experienced with Docker, Kubernetes, and other cloud deployment technologies
- You have flexibility, teamwork, and you are comfortable with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
What would be a plus?
- You have an understanding of the blockchain space and blockchain technology
- You possess knowledge of cryptography and security best practices
- You have contributions to open source communities