Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world .
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role. What you'll be doing (ie. job duties):
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Lead strategic planning and projects within the talent acquisition, talent management, and learning & development teams that advance the company's goal of top talent development by identifying areas of improvement and executing changes
- Serve as the right-hand to the VP of Talent & Learning by conducting data-driven, ad hoc analyses and projects that improve both the operational rigor and strategic direction of his teams
- Execute cross-functional projects that improve Coinbase's overall ability to attract, enable, and recognize world-class talent by collaborating with other People and Business functions, such as business operations, financial planning & analysis, compensation & benefits, and employee experience
- Ensure high functioning of the talent acquisition, talent management, and learning & development teams by informing and coordinating decision-making among their senior leadership and by rolling out decisions to the full teams
Nice to haves:
- 4+ years of experience, with 2+ years in a management / strategy consulting or business operations role
- Customer Focus - You are able to identify blockers to achieving an ideal end-state, and apply innovative and scalable solutions that delight hiring teams, candidates, and employees.
- Operational Rigor - You demonstrate a passion for data, with a bias towards measuring problems and outcomes quantitatively to assess and improve programs and processes
- Active Collaboration - You possess strong program management skills; taking a complex problem and organizing a framework and team to dissect it and solve it
- Clear Communication - You can communicate complex topics and changes to diverse stakeholder groups, both in writing and verbally
- Efficient Execution - You demonstrate adaptability and good judgment in prioritization, quickly coming up to speed on new challenges by asking questions and adjusting as priorities shift
- Experience in recruiting, learning & development, or another HR area